PIONEER GREAT FLOOR 100 A.B.
- Great Floor 100 is a two-component, 100% solids epoxy
- With low viscosity for good penetration into concrete and uniform wetting of filler aggregates
- Gloss finish. Will chalk if exposed to sunlight
- Low viscosity
- Dry time: initial cure: 12 hours at 29 deg C
- Full Cure Maximum Strength: 168 hours
- Coverage: 20-25 square meters per gallon
HOW TO USE
- Apply to concrete floors as a primer to stabilize the surface and give excellent adhesion for epoxy coatings.
- Induction time of 5-10 minutes is required for the 2 resins to partially co-react.
- Mixing ratio of 2:1 (part A to part B)