PIONEER GREAT FLOOR 200 A.B.
- Pioneer Pro GreatFloor 200 is a two component polyamide epoxy compound which cures into a tough and hard film.
- High durability
- Good chemical, solvent and abrasion resistance
- Very Good adhesion on steel, concrete, and broadcast aggregate
It is ideally recommended as finishing coat for the following;
- For properly prepared and primed steel and metal structures and equipment.
- Floor coating over concrete epoxy primer.
- Finish coat over broadcast aggregate, slurry and trowelled epoxy systems.
Surface Preparation Aged Uncoated Concrete. Must be dry, clean and free from oils, fats or greases. Degrease or scrub with detergents if necessary. The concrete must be free from any incompatible additives or curing agents. Acid etch or abrasive blast clean. Prime with Pioneer Pro GreatFloor 100.
Previously Epoxy-Coated Concrete. remove loose dirt, dust and paint by sweeping or vacuum cleaning. Remove grease, oil, floor.